Date: 21st July 2018
Time: Saturday 11am - 5pm. Sunday 10am - 4pm
Starting and finishing at The Deep the route will use the Trans Pennine Trail towards the Humber Bridge. This well-planned event has been designed to engage the body and mind providing a challenge for everyone.
• Help your favourite charity or cause
• Improve your health and wellbeing
• Meet and make new friends
• Make it a family day out or week-end away
• Support the environment and see the greener side of your city
• Get your work colleagues involved
• Incorporate the Eco Trail Trekker event into your CSR strategy
• Challenge yourself and other TEAMS you know
• Fulfil your fitness goal
Choose from two distances: 10km TEAM Challenge or a 30km TEAM Challenge
Teams of 4 start together, reach check points together and finish together.
Once you have finished the event visit the many exhibitors in the sports, health and wellness expo and get the latest information or treat yourself to a new health or wellbeing experience.
If you need new TEAM buddies, recruit on the social media pages, create a team name and enter online where you will find the TEAM Entry Form. It’s that easy!
Sports, Health & Wellness Expo.
21 and 22 July 2018
Hull City Hall
Saturday 11am - 5pm. Sunday 10am - 4pm
Entry is FREE for all competitors in the Eco Trail Trekker event. Each competitor will receive 2 FREE tickets for their guests.
• Range of exhibitors offering natural and holistic ways of life
• Alternative and complementary practitioners
• Therapists from around the UK
• Taster treatments in massage, reflexology and more
• The latest running/trekking shoes and other products
• Learn how to improve performance
• Balance, health and fitness
• Feel better and enjoy life
• Personal care products and more
• Natural and healing foods