CASE launches new app
24th November 2020
CASE training today announced the launch of our mobile app, available for iOS and Android.
This all-mobile experience offers more ways for our clients and families to keep in touch with everything going on at CASE, and is available for iPhone, Android phones, tablets and iPad devices running iOS11 or later for free.
• Receive push notifications and in-app messages from CASE
• View the latest photos in the gallery
• Download our latest newsletters
Things you need to know:
• To register, CASE must provide you with a code. If you can’t register, please contact CASE.
• You must turn on push notifications for the app to receive messages and updates from CASE.
Founded in 1985 by parents and carers of people with a learning disability, CASE is a charity based in Hull, working with local people and their families towards creating better life opportunities. Everything that we do is focused on improving our clients’ lives to help them to grow as individuals, develop their independence and by learning new skills so that they can actively contribute in the community.