Sometimes when we don’t have a voice, art gives us an understanding or opportunity to know ourselves and push past our own limitations. Creative art is an inspiring way to express ourselves. Creative art is therapeutic and relaxing for many of our trainees. It helps us to connect on many levels – with ourselves, our peers, and the world around us.
What’s more, art can help to:
- Boost confidence
- Further fine motor skills
- Ease anxieties
- Outlet negative feelings and emotions
- Develop into a hobby with social opportunities
Exploring creative art is personal to you and makes use of your own imagination. What a fantastic resource! Now let’s see what we can discover on our journey.
Our Craft Exploration Sessions involve:
- Card making
- Glass & stone painting
- Stencilling & scratch-art
- Projects themed around pop culture, comics, and musicals
- PLUS much more!